[sle-beta] Odd server hang

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Aug 22 02:57:06 MDT 2018

Hi,

Please open a bug report via https://bugzilla.suse.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Beta%20SUSE%20Linux%20Enterprise%20Server%2012%20SP4 <https://bugzilla.suse.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Beta%20SUSE%20Linux%20Enterprise%20Server%2012%20SP4>
And attach a supportconfig of this server so we can investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager