[sle-beta] UPDATE with RC4

Jiri Srain jsrain at suse.cz
Mon May 7 03:02:57 MDT 2018

Hello Dick,

to use this thread for some advertisement: There is a package search
plug-in availble for zypper in RC4. If you have the

zypper-search-packages-plugin

package installed, you can type

zypper search-packages open-vm-tools

and it will report you which module contains the respective package. It
needs access to SCC, which has the data.

For fresh installation, the plug-in is installed by default and is
available on the installer media.

I would appreciate feedback about it and suggestion for further
improvements (while not promising any for GA release).

Thanks,
  Jiri