[sle-beta] SLES 15 SP1 RC2 on Dell Precision 5510 with HiDPI screen

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Apr 17 02:39:18 MDT 2019

Hi,
> On 16 Apr 2019, at 17:58, Tomaž Borštnar, Softergee <tomaz.borstnar at softergee.si> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> On first boot I noticed that grub is not HiDPI friendly so everything is very small. Later when running installer things are fine.

This is a known issue: bsc#1126010 - under hiDPI screen, mouse cursor is too
small in YaST window. Let me check internally if we need more information from
your setup.

> Also I could not install KVM stuff due to missing libvirt-libs (see https://photos.app.goo.gl/H4xkZRXeEVmGdWYJ8 for screenshot).

libvirt-libs should be in the Basesystem Module, how did run the installation?
With the Packages DVD, SCC or RMT?

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager