[sle-beta] SLES 15 SP1 RC2 on Dell Precision 5510 with HiDPI screen

Tomaž Borštnar tomaz.borstnar at softergee.si
Wed Apr 17 07:45:55 MDT 2019

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 11:03:07 +0200, Vincent Moutoussamy

>>> libvirt-libs should be in the Basesystem Module, how did run the
>>> installation?
>>> With the Packages DVD, SCC or RMT?
>>

>> I booted with basesystem installer  USB stick and then used the
>> registration to SCC.
>>
>> I was offered updated repositories and was not able to install kvm
parts
>> during installation nor later when booted into the system.
>
> Thanks for the info, we need to investigate and try to reproduce the
issue.

"nothing provides libvirt-libs = 5.1.0-2.2...."

While zypper info libvirt-libs shows this:

Information for package libvirt-libs:
-------------------------------------
Repository     : SLE-Module-Basesystem15-SP1-Pool
Name           : libvirt-libs
Version        : 5.1.0-5.1
Arch           : x86_64
Vendor         : SUSE LLC <https://www.suse.com/>
Support Level  : Level 3
Installed Size : 25.1 MiB
Installed      : No
Status         : not installed
Source package : libvirt-5.1.0-5.1.src
Summary        : Client side libraries for libvirt
Description    :
    Shared libraries for accessing the libvirt daemon.

So looks like not all packages were rebuilt properly.

Tomaž