[sle-beta] SLES15 sp1 rc1 installation issue.

Gan.Mike 甘佳和 TAO gan.mike at inventec.com
Thu May 16 07:45:28 MDT 2019

Hi SUSE team
I met an issue while installing SLES15 SP1 RC2.
Please refer to below screenshot.

It's that known issue for RC2?  I tried to use RC1 is PASS.
Tried to download RC2 installer package,I still got the issue.
How can I fix this problem.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D50C30.ACCC2080]

Regards,
Mike
Inventec | System Integration Test

Confidentiality Note
本郵件含有英業達股份有限公司機密資訊、或受法律保護之資料,唯有原發信人指定之收信人得閱讀或使用本郵件之內容。如您並非被指定之收信人,請立即將本郵件及所有附件予以刪除;請勿揭露、儲存或使用本郵件之任何資訊,並請您立即告知原發信人本郵件的傳遞錯誤。謝謝您的合作。
This e-mail transmission and any attachments contain information from Inventec Corporation. The information is confidential and/or privileged and intended to be solely for the use of the individuals or entities named in this e-mail transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, saving or use of the content of this e-mail transmission and attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the e-mail and attachments. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.