[sles-beta] after.local scripts works - before.local does not

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Mar 19 07:44:05 MDT 2014

Will this be supported at some point?  It just seems strange that a blank template for before.local exists, when it did not on previous versions, but is unsupported here :)
I assume that after.local is expected to continue to function as before?
I actually don't have anything in production using before.local, so that won't be a problem for us, although I do have after.local in use in some places.  I'm sure there are people out there who will be inconvenienced by before.local not working, though.  I was just testing it out as a matter of curiosity, and to see if it worked the same in the systemd-based 12.x as 11.x
Thanks.
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield