[sles-beta] Issues on Beta4

Richard Brown rbrown at suse.de
Tue Apr 29 09:31:30 MDT 2014

My advice would be using systemd's mask feature to make it next to impossible for the CUPS service to be started

http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/three-levels-of-off

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemctl.html

Apologies for my brevity, written while boarding a flight

- Richard Brown
QA Engineer, SUSE