[sles-beta] Tasks get stuck with RT priority

Kai Dupke kdupke at suse.com
Mon May 12 06:30:45 MDT 2014

On 05/12/2014 11:55 AM, Laxman, Mahendra wrote:
> Happy to hear that there is an on-going  work to provide the near bare metal behaviour.

You might not be surprised that we have it on the list for features to
look into for our Real Time product, but it still is some way to go.

greetings
Kai Dupke
Senior Product Manager
Server Product Line
Phone:  +49-(0)5102-9310828     Mail: kai.dupke at suse.com
Mobile: +49-(0)173-5876766      WWW:  www.suse.com

SUSE Linux Products GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nurnberg)