[sles-beta] Tasks get stuck with RT priority

Laxman, Mahendra mahendral at millenniumit.com
Wed May 14 23:43:41 MDT 2014

This is really Great.. We are looking forward to test this.

Best Regards,
Mahendra Laxaman
Technical Consultant, MillenniumIT
Technology Services, LSEG
Telephone +94 11 2416373
Switchboard +94 11 2416000
Mobile +94 (0)77 3935401
Fax +94 11 2413227
mahendral at millenniumit.com
No: 1, Millennium Drive, Malabe, Sri Lanka
www.millenniumit.com

Part of London Stock Exchange Group