[sles-beta] php disappeared in beta6?

Joe Doupnik jrd at netlab1.net
Thu May 15 02:11:46 MDT 2014

Richard,
     Thanks for stepping in.
     I used those words carefully, as that is what the current
statements suggest.
     Offering multiple tracks for selected RPM groups is one thing, an
interesting innovation which would be a good step forward. Removing such
core material from the mainline distribution and tying them to
subscription-only repos is a very different matter and some of us think
it would be a fatal move. Again, I chose that word purposefully.
     Thanks,
     Joe D.