[sles-beta] php disappeared in beta6?

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Mon May 19 15:29:21 MDT 2014

Richard

Good point and I will concede that the "outcome" seems to be identical.

1. How do you register the sever to SMT during the normal installation
workflow (I seem to have missed the option where you specify the SMT server
URL in that registration form)?
2  Now what about small sites that do not have SMT installed and don;t
allow internet access?
3. Fundamentally, what is "wrong" with assuming the installation media is
sufficient to build a server?

Darren