[sles-beta] NCC => SCC ?? novell/center invalid??

Sascha Wehnert swehnert at suse.com
Tue May 27 01:02:10 MDT 2014

Hi Richard, Hi Urs,

currently the login buttons on some of our websites don't function, I
reported this issue already and wait for it to get resolved. In the mean
time, please don't use the login button but press enter in the password
field. That grants at least for me access to the mentioned sites I try
to log in to.

If this does not do the trick for you please ping me off list so we can
take a closer look at it.

Cheers,
Sascha
--
Sascha Andree Wehnert, Senior Technical Support Engineer
Email: swehnert at suse.com

Attachmate Group Germany GmbH, Nördlicher Zubringer 9-11,
40470 Düsseldorf, HRB 202401 (AG München)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer