[sles-beta] Discussion point, is it worth delaying SLES12 to gain this functionality?

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Wed Jun 18 00:53:14 MDT 2014

Matthias

All perfectly reasonable, perhaps this could be a "stretch target" for
SP1???

Darren

--

Darren Thompson

Professional Services Engineer / Consultant

 *[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01CB7C0C.6C6A2AE0]*

Level 3, 60 City Road

Southgate, VIC 3006

Mb: 0400 640 414

Mail: darrent at akurit.com.au <steve at akurit.com.au>