[sles-beta] LWL links from Intel NIC get lost during boot

Janos.Mattyasovszky at bmw.de Janos.Mattyasovszky at bmw.de
Wed Aug 12 13:59:05 MDT 2015

Hi

10G fibre nic works only (= has a link and enables the laser), when the interface is brought up by ifconfig up...

Regards
Janos Mattyasovszky

--
BMW Group
Janos Mattyasovszky

Sent from my Windows Phone

FG-941 Unix/Linux Server Infrastructure

Postanschrift:
Bremer Strasse 6

80788 München

Tel: +49-89-382-13280
Mail: janos.mattyasovszky at bmw.de
Web: http://www.bmwgroup.com/
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
Board of Management: Harald Krüger (Chairman),
Milagros Caiña Carreiro-Andree, Klaus Draeger,
Friedrich Eichiner, Klaus Fröhlich, Ian Robertson,
Peter Schwarzenbauer, Oliver Zipse.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Norbert Reithofer
Registered in Germany: München HRB 42243