[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 1 GMC is ready!

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Tue May 21 08:36:43 MDT 2019

Hi,

As usual, I tested the release on my SoftIron OverDrive 1000 box (Aarch64).
Installation and basics work just perfectly, but when I want to enable
additional repositories, it fails. I recall reporting similar problems with
earlier and receiving a response that CDN is not yet fully synced. So I'll
try again in a few days.

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit (a OneIdentity company) / syslog-ng upstream
https://syslog-ng.com/community/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik